Following a lifetime’s interest in collecting Art and Antiques, Solo Antiques was established in 2004 when I became a full time dealer. I specialise in beautiful and stylish period items with an emphasis on quality and condition:
- Art Nouveau and Art Deco Sculpture (mainly bronze) including Demetre Chiparus, Ferdinand Preiss, Pierre Le Faguays, Joe Descomps, Ernst Seger, Victor Seifert, Franz Bergman, Josef Lorenzl
- Art Nouveau and Art Deco Glass (mainly European) including Galle, Daum, Loetz, Lalique, WMF, Argy Rousseau, Rene Lalique.
- Arts and Crafts of the period 1880 to 1935. Mainly Copper and Silver with the emphasis on style and quality including W A S Benson, Newlyn, Keswick School of Arts & Crafts, Hugh Wallis, Archibanld Knox , Liberty, WMF, Duchess of Sutherland, Birmingham Guild, John Pearson
I am happy to provide condition reports and additional photographs of any pieces. Please contact me if you have any questions. I exhibit at quality, vetted fairs throughout the UK including Antiques for Everyone and Olympia and am a member of BADA, LAPADA and CINOA and have done television work for both BBC and ITV. Shipping can be arranged throughout the world.
I act like a filter – filtering out reproductions, repaired, ugly, and the commonplace. If I’m offering it for sale, it’s passed my inspection. And that’s why you buy from Solo Antiques.
Find us at Quality Antiques Fairs
We exhibit at quality vetted fairs throughout the UK including The BADA Fair in London, Olympia and Antiques for Everyone and are members of BADA, LAPADA and CINOA . We will be exhibiting at Antiques for Everyone at the NEC ( stand L 41) and also at both the Summer and the Winter Olympia Antiques and Fine Art Fairs. Please let me know if you would like complimentary tickets for these or any of our events.
Please email me to request tickets for any of the fairs we are attending or go to the contact us page to request further information.
We also deal in the following:
- Galle, Daum, Rene Lalique, Argy-Rousseau,Loetz, Decorcehemont, Amalric Walter and other Masters of European Glass
- Art Nouveau and Art Deco Sculptures in Bronze and Ivory including Chiparus, Preiss, Colinet, lorenzl,Le Faguays
- British Arts and Crafts including Newlyn, Keswick School of Industrial Arts, John Pearson, Liberty
- European Decorative Arts